Working student in graphic design (m/f/d)
Working student (8-12h, 16 Euro/hour), Münster (on-site, hybrid or remote)
Do you want to prove your design skills and experience in practice and at the same time contribute to a sustainable future? Through your innovative ideas and creativity, you will ensure that E-Lyte’s innovative strength continues to spread to the outside world!
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it it’s business to actively create the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never gets monotonous. Every single employee at our company is important and can contribute his or her own ideas right from day one. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency so that you not only know what you are doing but also what you are doing it for.
- We offer a company pension plan
- We promote further training and development wishes
- Employee events at regular intervals are important to us
- We are open to flexible working hours
- With us you have very good chances of career advancement in a short period of time
- We work closely with universities, research institutions and industrial customers from all over the world
- Design of formats and assets for our website and LinkedIn
- Maintenance of our corporate website via a CMS (WordPress)
- Illustration and design of infographics
- Image research and editing
- Content management in our tools and systems
- Support in the further development of our corporate design
- Support in the creation and design of presentations
- If you are interested/experienced in it, also photography/video editing / motion design / UX design
- Collaboration with agencies, videographers and other service providers
- You are studying in the 3rd semester of your Bachelor (minimum) or in the Master’s program
- You are studying media/communication/graphic design or similar, or you have completed an apprenticeship in this field prior to your studies
- You are creative and have a sense in design trends
- You are confident in using the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office programs and WordPress
- You have very good German and English skills
This is E-Lyte Innovations:
We produce and develop electrolyte solutions for modern energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery, sodium-ion battery or supercapacitors. If you already know what this is about, optimal! If not, that’s not a deal breaker for us.
You can find out more about E-Lyte on our website: https://e-lyte.de/.
How to apply:
Tell us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is interesting for you. In addition, we need a current CV (curriculum vitae). Please send everything to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!