Working student (m/f/d) in the field of electrolyte development and production for lithium-ion batteries in the chemical laboratory
Working student job (up to 20 hours – 16 Euro/hour), Münster
With your skills and experience from your studies, you will support us in the conception of customer-specific special requirements and development projects in the area of innovative energy storage technologies with a focus on the electrolyte. Let’s shape the battery industry: You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its business to actively create the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never gets monotonous. Every single employee at our company is important and can contribute his or her own ideas right from day one. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so that you not only know what you are doing, but also what you are doing it for.
- We offer a company pension plan
- We promote further training and development wishes
- Employee events at regular intervals are important to us
- We are open to flexible working hours
- With us you have very good chances of career advancement in a short period of time
- We work closely with universities, research institutions and industrial customers from all over the world
- Support the implementation of development projects for electrolyte formulation, cell construction and post-mortem analysis related to novel cell technologies.
- Formulation of electrolyte solutions on a laboratory scale
- Construction of test cells on a laboratory scale
- Independent preparation and execution of electrochemical measurements
- Carrying out distillations
- Supporting our team in all laboratory activities
- You are studying for a Master’s degree in a chemistry-oriented field, such as chemistry or industrial chemistry.
- You have already worked in a laboratory and know how to move safely and correctly in such an environment.
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
- Ideally, you already have experience in the field of battery research and have even worked in it or have worked on a glovebox or built test cells as part of an internship
- You are interested in developing yourself and contributing your own ideas.
This is E-Lyte Innovations:
We produce and develop electrolyte solutions for modern energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery, sodium-ion battery or supercapacitors. If you already know what this is about, optimal! If not, that’s not a deal breaker for us.
You can find out more about E-Lyte on our website: https://e-lyte.de/.
How to apply:
Tell us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is interesting for you. In addition, we need a current CV (curriculum vitae), your desired starting date and your desired salary. Please send everything to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!