Business Development Manager (Sales) (m/f/d) (Kaiserslautern and Münster)
Permanent position, Full-time (40h), Münster or Kaiserslautern
As a Business Development Manager at E-Lyte you should be ready to actively shape the future of the energy industry. We are looking for ambitious employees who want to orientate, adapt and grow in the rapidly developing battery industry. You will be responsible for building and expanding our business relationships with existing customers, as well as acquiring new customers for our company.
Additional Benefits at E-Lyte:
- We offer you a company pension plan
- We offer a success-oriented bonus in addition to your salary
- We promote further training and development wishes
- Employee events at regular intervals are important to us.
- We are open to flexible working hours
- With us you have very good chances for advancement in a short period of time
- Expansion of business with existing customers and development of new customers within the framework of structured market cultivation
- Development of new market strategies to open up new market segments
- You identify and contact new potential customers and arouse their interest in our products
- You advise our customers on the planning of their R&D projects and the purchase of our services
- You are responsible for building a sales pipeline and identifying new leads, e.g. by attending trade shows and conferences and through market analysis or tools such as LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator
- Performing market and competitive analysis and identifying regional and global trends
- You are always close to the customer by networking and meeting in presence
- You independently conduct contract negotiations and successfully close contracts
- You always have your sales goals in mind and manage to support the customer holistically through after-sales activities in the long term
- You conduct customer workshops and represent E-Lyte as a speaker at conferences and trade fairs
- Completed studies in industrial chemistry, industrial engineering, chemistry or chemical engineering is an advantage or you have completed studies in business administration and have already gained several years of professional experience in technical sales of chemical products
- At best, you have gained first experiences in the field of modern battery technologies and battery components
- You have a high technical and technological understanding, as well as a fast comprehension and at best already first networking in the battery industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and English language skills are require
How to apply
Tell us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is exciting for you. In addition, we need a current CV (curriculum vitae), your desired starting date and your desired salary. Please send everything to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!