Project Manager for Research and Development (m/f/d)
Permanent position, Full-time (40h), Münster
This is E-Lyte Innovations
We are a start-up company from Münster, which is currently growing rapidly. To be able to implement this growth, we are looking for a Project Manager for the area of public funding project and R&D.
E-Lyte produces and develops electrolyte solutions for advanced energy storage systems.
Here is a little digression for better understanding:
How can we be mobile without harming the climate? How can energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery become more powerful? In order to ensure that the energy turnaround not only remains a perennial topic in the media, but also becomes technically possible, E-Lyte is working on improved storage solutions by developing and producing customized electrolytes. There is no such thing as a universally suitable electrolyte solution. Therefore, it is our mission and could be your future job with us to develop and produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system!
This is how you fill your working day
The field we work in is highly innovative. Therefore, we are aware that you will probably not be able to take over all tasks directly on your own. But if you can – all the better! If you are not familiar with some of the tasks listed below, or if you lack the necessary practice in this area, this is not a criterion for exclusion. What counts for us is that you have the will to learn them.
Your tasks as project manager for the development of electrolyte solutions at E-Lyte:
- Support in the development of electrolytes and electrolyte additives
- Execution of development projects for electrolyte formulation and additives in connection with novel cell technologies.
- Assist in the execution, analysis, documentation, discussion and presentation of development results.
- Support in the processing of provided measurement data.
- Assist in the development of solutions for data collection, modeling, analysis, and visualization.
- Cross-departmental collaboration and cooperation with internal departments and external partners.
- Support in public funding projects (application, budget planning, internal project management, communication with project partners, preparation of interim and final reports)
You should ideally have the following qualifications:
- Completed science degree (chemistry, physics, or other qualifying field).
- Special knowledge of lithium-ion technologies is advantageous, especially in the field of electrolytes.
- Strong communication skills, openness and interest in making a difference with your team.
- Experience in project management and responsible project execution.
- Knowledge of electrochemical characterization methods.
- Ability to deal with changing and different requirements.
- Willingness for occasional national/international business trips.
- German and English spoken and written.
What we want to convince you with
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its business to actively shape the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never monotonous. Every single employee at our company is important and can contribute his or her ideas right from the start. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so that you not only know what you are doing, but also what you are doing it for.
Here are a few more hard facts:
- The position is full-time (40h) and permanent.
- We offer you a company pension plan.
- We offer a performance-related bonus in addition to your salary.
- We work closely with industrial customers, universities and research institutes from all over the world.
- We encourage further training and development.
- If possible, activities such as documenting results or similar can also be done remotely.
How to apply
Just tell us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is exciting for you. In addition, we only need a current CV (resume), your desired start date and your salary requirements. Please send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!