IT Administrator (m,f,d)
Permanent position, full-time (40h), Münster
As IT Administrator at E-Lyte you have the chance to actively shape the IT landscape and IT processes of a rapidly growing start-up. We are looking for an experienced IT Administrator, who supports our growth with his experience and shares our vision for a modern and digital company.
Additional benefits at E-Lyte:
- We offer you a company pension plan
- We offer a performance-related bonus in addition to your salary
- We promote further training and development opportunities
- Employee events at regular intervals are important to us.
- We are open to flexible working hours
- With us you have very good chances for advancement in a short period of time
- Administration of NAS and backup systems (Synology)
- Administration of Windows clients and Windows servers (deployment and patch management)
- Solving technical problems in the system landscape (hardware and software)
- Establishment of a central monitoring system for the supervision of the IT systems
- Continuous optimization and further development of the IT infrastructure
- Collaboration in interdepartmental IT-related projects
- Active support of colleagues with IT issues, as well as setting up a wiki for updating documentation
- Support of certifications and execution of necessary activities (e.g. ISO 27001 & TISAX)
- Completed vocational training/studies in the field of IT or relevant professional experience in the IT environment
- Confident in working with Microsoft products (Windows Server, Windows AD, SCCM, Exchange, etc.)
- Experience in setting up, managing and further developing a server environment
- Basic knowledge of network technology (routing, switching, firewalling)
- Reliability and strong communication skills
- Structured way of working, solution-oriented approach and interest in new topics
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in TISAX
- Knowledge of the Linux environment
This is E-Lyte Innovations
E-Lyte manufactures and develops electrolyte solutions for advanced energy storage systems. If you already know what it’s all about, optimal!
Otherwise, here’s a little digression for a better understanding:
How can we be mobile without harming the climate? How can energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery become more efficient? To ensure that the energy turnaround not only remains a hot topic in the media, but also becomes technically possible, E-Lyte is working to improve and enable modern and innovative energy storage systems by developing and producing customized electrolytes. There is no such thing as a universally suitable electrolyte solution. Therefore, it is our mission to produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system!
This is how you apply to us
Write us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is exciting for you. In addition, we need a current CV (resume), your desired start date, and your salary requirements. Please send everything to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!