Chemical-technical assistant (m/f/d) in the field of electrolyte development
Permanent position, full-time (40h), Münster.
What we want to convince you with:
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its mission to actively shape the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never gets monotonous. Every single employee is important to us and can contribute ideas right from the start. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so that you not only know what you are doing, but also what you are doing it for.
What we want to win you over with:
- We offer you a company pension plan.
- In addition to your salary, we offer a performance-related bonus.
- We encourage further training and development.
- Regular employee events are important to us.
- We are open to flexible working hours.
- We always have an open ear for individual wishes.
What you could do with us:
- You are responsible for the formulation, filling within a glovebox and packaging of electrolyte solutions for modern energy storage technologies.
- For testing purposes, you’ll assemble lithium-ion cells on a lab scale.
- You prepare electrolyte solutions for electrochemical measurements.
- You support your teammates with laboratory tasks.
- You document your results.
- You support the evaluation of measurement results.
What you can do to get started with us:
- You have an education as a chemist or a comparable qualification.
- You are familiar with chemical laboratories and their equipment, the correct handling of instruments and chemicals and know how to behave properly in one.
- At best, you already have experience in battery research, have even worked on a glovebox before and are proficient in electrochemical measurement techniques.
This is E-Lyte Innovations
We are a young start-up company from Münster, Germany, that is currently experiencing strong growth. E-Lyte produces and develops electrolyte solutions for modern energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery, sodium-ion battery or ultracapacitors.
For a better understanding, how can energy storage systems become more powerful and versatile? The electrolyte solution is one of the key components to be able to achieve these goals. E-Lyte supports the rapidly advancing development of increasingly powerful storage solutions by developing and producing tailor-made electrolytes for innovative battery storage systems, as part of a largely local value chain. In this way, the company contributes directly to making the long-running “energy transition” technically possible.
E-Lyte’s mission is to develop and produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system. With its products, E-Lyte contributes to making the use of renewable energy possible everywhere and at any time in the future!
This is how you apply to us:
Just write us briefly who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations could be exciting for you at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!