Junior Sales Manager (m,f,d)
Permanent position, Full-time (40h), Münster
This is E-Lyte Innovations
We are a start-up company from Münster, which is currently growing strongly. To ensure this growth through a continuously growing customer base, we are looking for Junior Sales Manager:inside for the sales of electrolyte solutions for innovative battery storage solutions.
E-Lyte develops and manufactures custom electrolyte solutions for lithium-ion batteries, sodium-ion batteries, supercapacitors, and any other advanced cell technology that finds its use in next-generation battery-powered vehicles, drones, space applications, medical technology applications, and much more!
To better understand, how can energy storage become more powerful and versatile? The electrolyte solution is one of the key components to be able to achieve these goals. E-Lyte supports the rapidly advancing development of increasingly powerful storage solutions by developing and producing tailor-made electrolytes for innovative battery storage systems, as part of a largely local value chain. In this way, the company contributes directly to making the long-running “energy transition” technically possible.
E-Lyte’s mission is to develop and produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system and, in doing so, contributes with its products to making the application of renewable energy possible everywhere and at any time in the future!
We can only achieve these goals if we continue to develop constantly and at a high innovative level with qualified employees. And that is exactly what we need you for!
- Support in the acquisition of new customers.
- Participation in the preparation of offers and offer follow-up.
- Support in customer care.
- Participation in the conception of customer-specific special requirements and development projects in the field of lithium-ion batteries with a focus on the electrolyte.
- Preparation of presentations for technology introduction to strategic partners and customers.
- Participation in national and international trade fairs and conferences
- Preparation and follow-up of trade fairs and conferences
You ideally bring these prerequisites with you:
- Completed chemical-technical studies (e.g. chemistry, industrial chemistry) or comparable professional experience.
- Specialized knowledge of lithium-ion cells and electrolyte solutions is advantageous.
- Flexible thinking, communication and enthusiasm skills.
- Enjoys customer contact and has a keen sense of customer requirements.
- Ability to deal with changing and diverse requirements.
- Willingness to travel (nationally and internationally).
- Strong hands-on mentality and team spirit.
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken.
We would like to convince you with this
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its mission to actively shape the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never monotonous. All employees are important to us and can contribute their ideas right from the start. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so we want to ensure that it is not only clear what needs to be done, but also what goal is to be achieved.
Here are a few hard facts:
- We work closely with universities, research institutions and customers from all over the world.
- Base salary plus performance-based compensation.
- We desire and encourage open exchange.
- We support continuing education requests.
- Flexible working hours with remote working.
- We offer every employee a company pension plan.
- Of course, we provide coffee and water free of charge.
- We like team events in a relaxed atmosphere. If you’re up for it too, you’re always welcome. If not, that’s perfectly ok with us.
We do not require a long cover letter and therefore a short letter of motivation is sufficient. Please also send us a CV, your desired start date and salary to email@example.com.