Production Manager (m,f,d)
Permanent position, Full-time (40h), open
This is E-Lyte Innovations
We are a start-up company from Münster, Germany, which is currently experiencing strong growth. In order to ensure this growth in connection with larger production volumes, we need a Production Manager:in for the setup and later operation of our production facility.
E-Lyte develops and manufactures custom electrolyte solutions for lithium-ion batteries, sodium-ion batteries, supercapacitors, and any other advanced cell technology that finds its use in next-generation battery-powered vehicles, drones, space applications, medical technology applications, and much more!
To better understand, how can energy storage become more powerful and versatile? The electrolyte solution is one of the key components to be able to achieve these goals. E-Lyte supports the rapidly advancing development of increasingly powerful storage solutions by developing and producing tailor-made electrolytes for innovative battery storage systems, as part of a largely local value chain. In this way, the company contributes directly to making the long-running “energy transition” technically possible.
E-Lyte’s mission is to develop and produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system and, in doing so, contributes with its products to making the application of renewable energy possible everywhere and at any time in the future!
We can only achieve these goals if we continue to develop constantly and at a high innovative level with qualified employees.
- Supporting the planning and construction of the production plant
- Ensuring efficient operation of the equipment while achieving the production goals
- Ensuring quality and timely order processing
- Implementing and optimizing internal processes and manufacturing procedures
- Tracking and improving productivity, on-time delivery and delivery performance
- Adherence to occupational safety and quality standards
- Interdepartmental cooperation in improving the quality system
- Creation and implementation of a training and further education concept
- Personnel deployment planning
- Implementation of improvement projects
- Monthly reporting of key figures to the management
- Ensuring the maintenance of plant and machinery
- Staff management, staff development and coordination of shift management
You should ideally have the following qualifications:
- Completed chemical-technical studies (e.g. chemistry, process engineering, chemical engineering) or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a chemical manufacturing company
- Special knowledge of lithium-ion cells and electrolyte solutions advantageous
- Experience with improvement projects and lean methodology advantageous
- High technical and social leadership skills combined with strong analytical thinking
- Understanding of production control methods
- Strong hands-on mentality and team spirit
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
We would like to convince you with this
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its mission to actively shape the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never monotonous. All employees are important to us and can contribute their ideas right from the start. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so we want to ensure that it is not only clear what needs to be done, but also what goal is to be achieved.
Here are a few more hard facts:
- We work closely with clients from all over the world.
- Basic salary plus performance-based compensation.
- We desire and encourage open exchange.
- We support training requests.
- Flexible work hours with remote work.
- We offer every employee a company pension plan.
- Of course, we provide coffee and water free of charge.
- We like team events in a relaxed atmosphere. If you’re up for it too, you’re always welcome. If not, that’s perfectly ok with us.
We do not require a long cover letter and therefore a short letter of motivation is sufficient. send us a CV, your desired start date and salary to email@example.com.